Monday, September 7, 2009

labor day weekend thrifting finds

There are two stellar thrift stores I visit on a weekly basis in suburban Maryland. There's the Unique chain (which absolutely rocks if you don't mind digging through piles of junk to find something good) and there's Wagging Tales. The latter is where we went on Saturday and I call it my ol' lady shop cause it is where I stock up on crafting supplies, kitchen ware and other ol' lady necessities.

I scored some cheap finds including...

Record for $1 featuring Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Lena Horne & Sarah Vaughan:









Glass jars for $2 each:









Tool boxes to hold my random crafting junk $3 each:









Lots of wool yarn for under $10 for the lot of it:









And speaking of wool yarn, it's absolutely perfect for my latest venture with felting and jewelry I am preparing for Crafty Bastards :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment